What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Tiddle :: 8

Living, Making, Doing :: A Countdown to Baby

(I blog last weeks' Tiddle post a week late.  Ah, life.  You move too swiftly.)

Living:


Judah comes up randomly throughout the day and whispers to Tiddle through my belly button.  

 Making:



A simple hat using some remnants of SimplySoft yarn.  I am trying to make things that will work whether Tiddle is a boy OR girl but thought I would like to make at least gender specific hats.  This is the boy version.

Doing:



Having had four babies already, I have pretty much all the baby necessities packed away somewhere.

  The one thing I did need to replace was our infant car-seat, which had served us well for the past 12 years.  When I cleaned out the Granary last year, I saw the state of the car-seat (after barn cats had wrecked their havok) and wasn't getting pregnant anyway so I made the executive decision to throw the thing out.  I decided if ever I were to become pregnant again I would celebrate by buying a newer one off of craigslist or something.    

Turns out, I didn't have to!  A friend stopped by with a brand new Eddie Bauer car seat that she was given from the company in replacement of her faulty travel system and she didn't need it!  What a great blessing it is to have this spankin' new car seat awaiting our Tiddle...and what a blessing to have such a generous and kind friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweetest little baby hat ever

Theresa said...

That baby hat is freakin adorable!!