What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, December 27, 2013

On the 2nd day of Christmas...

 
 





...we nestled in under blankets and read Christmas stories by sparklelight until everyone had become quite sleepy and Papa had fallen fast asleep.

5 comments:

Julian said...

How I love sparklelight!
Christina

debbie said...

just love love your pictures so cozy wanna snuggle up tooooo.

Renata said...

I'm just now catching up on your last few posts. We've been on holidays at the beach so I have an excuse ;). Firstly a belated Merry Christmas to you and your family Rebecca! I can definitely relate to the smoky oven ( & of course it's always whenever you have guests...). Your Christmas sounds like it was wonderful and I love your wall colour and the snowflakes your children made are great ( & I need to remember that idea for my kiddos for next year)!
Have a very Happy New Year!
Blessings
Renata:)

Bonnie said...

Lovely all- why do parties always make us scramble to finish projects?

Full of Grace said...

I so enjoyed spending a little time with you today, Thank You! :)