What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Week of Peeks~ A Peek Week

A week with my Love in Maine; a week of being not whole.

I knew it was inevitable, this part of Matts' going back to work...but I still am not ready for it.

Love asked if I would maybe post a picture each day to remind him of home? (Maybe it is a bit hard on him too?) I thought it a grand idea. And just to help get me through, I thought I would make 'a' into a good deal more like 'plenty of'.

So this week every day I will post little peeks into our days and not many words, because with my Heart gone~ the words, they just don't come.








(the children wanted bacon and egg sandwiches, just like I made you.)



(G.W. stopped by with a big bag of the most delicious oranges ever.)







XOXO

8 comments:

Matt said...

thanks dudette, I love them all.

Looks like you've pretty much captured Monday's. Corynn's reading the comics, Andrew's hanging out, and Adele's posing. So...where's Judah?

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!!!!! This is too sad!! And I am missing him for you!!! Boo! I want him back home...you just let Matt know that we are doing it...and have been doing it for over 18 years...not easy..so not easy especially right now..but it was a commitment that we agreed upon and come what may our family has chosen a life to farm the land...live off of it, and to be diligent to TRUSTING IN THE LORD!!! Amen!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Rebecca!! I'm super partial to everyday type of shots..hoping you and your man's time together when he returns will be EXTRA special!

Anonymous said...

awww you break my heart!!!! that first photo of you is beautiful! and i LOVE the teeth brushing photo!!!

May your hearts (you and matt) only grow fonder in your absence!

blessing, and pregnancy tears for you (cause im usually not a crying kind of gal)
-bobbi

www.brambleberrycottage.blogspot.com said...

Love the photos! And you know me... I have to ask... did you crochet the Little Miss's dress?

Rebecca said...

No Nanci....it was a mere $1.00 at the local Salvation Army (half price day) and came with a matching bonnet that is really too small for her. Actually, the dress is too but I just pretend that the sleeves are SUPPOSED to be 3/4 length and that the Shirley Temple look is pretty cute. ;-)

Abigail said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress (but I love the girl wearing it even a pinch more than that).

She is such a spunky doll.

As far as the Shirley Temple look goes, I recall you reaching down to cover my little Pip's bottom a few Sundays back when she bent over. Yup, very cute. (I forgot her bloomers!)

Abigail said...

Oops. I had to come back on because my reference to Pip's bottom end was not intentionally linked to a post titled "A Week of Peeks."

Also, I felt the need to clarify for anyone other than Rebecca that although I forgot the bloomers, she was indeed wearing undies and tights.

The End.