What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, February 25, 2011

Foto Friday


Poor little waif has wisps like I did as a girl.

I am having this internal battle over whether to let it grow out or to just cut it into a bob. Here, a hair or several got in her eyes at just the right moment that my camera clicked. It cracks me up every time I look at it.



I share my favorite photo of the week on Fridays. Care to join me?





And for those of you up to a challenge: this weeks is.....

EDIBLE

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh good, I thought she was crying.
Sweet picture!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Awwww! :)

Nanci said...

She is sooooo precious!

Anonymous said...

those nose wrinkles!!!

Full of Grace said...

I say BoB it, BoB it!!! :) love the nose wrinkles :)

Trisha said...

I have a couple who have this, too, Rebecca! And one has a bird's nest in the back of her head, as well. When I bob it it does make brushing so much easier. Oh, the joys of fine hair. :)

Terri said...

It did look like she was crying. Love the photo! My daughter's hair was exactly the same when she was little.

Unknown said...

Those little fingers. I *ADORE* my Ella's fingers and toes! :)

Abigail said...

I love bobs. LOVE them.

If my girls' hair wasn't so stinkin' long, I'd not regret bobbing it in a second.