What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, August 12, 2010

On a Mission

G & L (my in-laws) came and picked up the children a few moments ago, so they could have one last all-day Hu-RRAH before school begins again. (Though in truth, they might get another when Smooch comes!)

This means the house is EMPTY.

It ECHOES, for goodness' sake.

I am heading out now, armed with a "grocery list" of sorts (minus the groceries) and several 40% off coupons~and when I return I am going to spend the entire blessed day in the craft room.

Wonder what will come from it all......

any guesses?

Yoooooooou'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gauze and tulle elastic waist tutus, decorated with feathers, buttons and metal clips, to be worn with homespun yarn sweaters. I nailed it, didn't I? :-)

Unknown said...

HAHA, Bonnie! :) I have NO clue but I love the pic of your list! :P

Peggy said...

Maybe a mobile, although I originally thought about tutus until I saw Bonnie's comment about the metal clips... Hmm, how did I miss that? OH yeah no reading glasses on (not that I EVER wear them, ha ha!!)

Whatever it is I am sure it will be delightful!!! Love the list picture!!! NOw where is my battery recharger for the camera??? I think I am going to have to ask a child (well not so little child any longer as he is 14 and taller than me which isn't hard when a person only stands 5'2", hee hee!!)

Toodles! :)

Rebecca said...

man! Bonnie-you got it! sheesh.

;-)

Actually, the list is for SEVERAL projects. And TUTU is one of them! ;-)

Tracy said...

I'm thinking a wee Miss (well, not so wee anymore!) has a birthday coming up soon. I'm guessing she's getting some dress up clothes.